UptownGirl77

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Well, I feel bad now.

I wrote my last post while I was waiting for The Boy to get home from work. He had a break-in at the store last night, and said he may have to stay a little late so the other guy can measure the door. Well, he was late getting home, but not because of the door. He brought home pizza and wings for us. Nice, eh?

I had a horrible day at work today. It just felt like I was being pulled in a different direction every three minutes. I couldn't get anything done, and just wanted to scream. I think everyone forgets that I'm doing the work of three people. Well, two and a half.

Who am I kidding? I hate my job. I hate most of the people that I work with. I dread going to work every day. God I hope that they mean it when they say that my blog will be private.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home