UptownGirl77

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Dad called last night to apologize for Saturday night. I told him that he had no reason to apologize, but I was glad he called anyway. He sounded a million times better.

I finally got an email from CP! I'd emailed her a few times, with no response. Finally, I left a message on her answering machine (must remind her to get with the 2000s and get voicemail), and still got no response. I guess she was just busy or something. Thankfully, she and RA are still doing great. He seems like a nice guy, and I hope he treats her well. She said they're thinking of coming to Ontario in the summer, to do Wonderland, Marineland, etc. That would rock. She's never visited before, and she's never met Maceo or Little Guy. :)

I finished Diary of a Mad Mom-To-Be this morning. I really like Laura Wolf. Now I'm going to go back to Cocktails for Three. It's just more serious than the stuff she wrote as Sophie Kinsella. I knew it would be, but I guess I expected the writing styles to be similar. She is the same person, after all. You would think, like a singing voice, that her writing "voice" would have shone through. Hm. Guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home