UptownGirl77

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Last night was nice. AC was feeling somewhat charitable and gave me a ride home. He's actually almost tolerable, when he's not being a pain in the ass.

I read some of Cocktails for Three, checked my email on the laptop (371 new messages. Damn you, SPAM!! And damn you, so-called SPAM filter!), and watched Train 48. Then, The Boy got home and made us subs for dinner. They were SOOOOo good. We buy the sub packs of meat, with 10 slices of each of three meats (salami, ham, turkey, etc.). He used to put all the meat on two subs. Meaning that each of us got 15 pieces of meat in one sitting. Finally, I put a stop to it, making him give me only half of my serving (still WAY too much), and put the other half on another sub for the next day's lunch. That's been working famously. I get lunch made for me, and he feels like he's not wasting.

We watched the usual dinner shows: 70s at 7:00, and Friends at 7:30. Then, we watched The Apprentice at 8:00 (thank God the Donald finally got rid of Sam!). Don't worry, we taped American Idol on the time shift, at 11:00.

About The Apprentice, I was glad Sam was gone. Did you see the way he was glaring at Donald after he'd been fired? WOW! I would have swatted that face if it had been looking at me! He looked all psychotic! And about Omarosa. I don't think she's as bad as they say. Well, I do, but I don't want to. She has accomplished a lot, but the whole racist thing was absolutely uncalled for. (One of the other girls said something about the teapot calling the kettle black, and Omarosa took it all personally, saying that it was a racist comment.) I think she could be successful but, right now, she seems like she's all talk. And not good talk.

Then we watched Celebrity Mole Yucatan. I think Tracey Gold is the Mole. I could have sworn that, at the beginning of the show, I saw the words "Missy's sister" flash on the screen. I'm probably hallucinating, but I could have SWORN!

Don't worry, I'm well aware that our nights consist of nothing but television; however, I just noticed that I've never really talked about work. I don't plan on starting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home