UptownGirl77

Thursday, April 15, 2004

I haven't written about the weekend yet.

Friday morning, The Boy took me to a few drug stores, looking for this. I couldn't find it anywhere, but I found this, finally. God, I love Marcelle. It just feels nice.

Anyway, he went to work, and I spent the day doing... well, nothing really. Doing the resignation letter thing, some dishes, folding laundry... That was about it.

Saturday, I lazed around some more, and went to the dollar store near our building, to get Easter treats for everyone. I know it's silly, since everyone's all grown up, but I like doing it. And everyone likes when I do it. So I spent the day doing a basket for The Boy, and treat bags for his family. I'm a dork.

He got home and we went to LL for dinner. It was YUMMY. I love that place. Then we went to Chapters, Future Shop, The Beat Goes On, the video store, and home. We watched this movie. It's disturbing as hell. Don't watch it.

Sunday, we picked up the kids and went here. It was really fun, and we realized that we have almost enough tickets to get a Gamecube! That's crazy! So yeah, something to strive for.

We got back to The Boy's parents' house and had a delicious turkey dinner. Then, we went home and watched something or other.

So yeah. That was the weekend. Last night, The Boy worked late, so I read for an hour, watched AI, made dinner for him, watched Newlyweds, watched the taped American Choppers when he got home, read for a while longer, and went to sleep. *sigh* How exciting.

I've decided that I need a vanity table. I like this one. Since we've gotten rid of two dressers, there's more space in the bedroom, and I think this would replace that stupid old desk quite nicely.

So... this shall be deemed the post o' links. Yes, I'm materialistic to a point. I love "things," but not so much that I place the importance of having them above everything else in life. Do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home