UptownGirl77

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Stolen from Zannah. Thanks and you're welcome.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"Professional Fees: Recast 2003 - 8,634. Projection Fiscal 2004 - 7,000."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
A list of buyers for the lumber company.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Swan.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
8:21 a.m.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
8:27 a.m.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The guy in the next office. He has a noisy chair and, on the wood floor, I can hear every time he moves.
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
20 minutes ago I came to work.
8. Before you came to this web site, what did you look at?
This
9. What are you wearing?
Two pairs of diamond earrings (one real and one fake), a black fitted t-shirt, white bra, black pants, white undies, black knee-high tights, black knee-high boots, my ring, and an elastic in my hair. Oh, and Cabaret perfume. Patchouli-ish.
10. Did you dream last night?
I don't remember.
11. When did you last laugh?
About a half-hour ago, when The Boy was driving me to work. He always tries to make me laugh on the drive because he knows how much I hate coming here.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A picture of The Boy and me, taken at the Christmas party, two years ago.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Last night, on "The Swan," the women looked beautiful from afar but, up close, their faces looked... I don't know... Bumpy.
14. What is the last film you saw?
Pecker. Cute movie.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A camera for The Boy, and then I would pay off my mother so my dad didn't have to worry about $ anymore.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I couldn't walk until I was six, and I started going to school in grade three.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Just feed everybody already!
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, when I'm doing the dishes.
20. George Bush: is he really doing Dick Cheney?
I have no idea. I try not to pay too much attention to him.
21a. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Cordelia Jane
21b. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Michael Allan Christopher
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Hell yeah. I would LOVE to live in the UK, I think. Is the UK considered "abroad?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home