UptownGirl77

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Oh, and yesterday, I was waiting for E to drive me home, and BJ's wife, D called. She said, "Oh, just the person I was hoping to talk to! I'm so sorry to hear you're going!" She is such a beautiful person. She said that she knows I'll be blessed no matter where I go, and she said that if I ever need anything I can always call them at home. She said that, when BJ went home on Monday, he said, "I can't believe it. T's leaving. You don't know what you've got until it's gone. It's going to be impossible to replace her! She knew everything!" That felt really nice.

I'm getting nervouser and nervouser. I'm so comfortable here. BD says, "Just remember why you wanted to leave in the first place." He's right. That helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home