UptownGirl77

Friday, April 02, 2004

Okay, so let's start with last night. I stayed late, listened to music on my laptop and chatted with LV (No, not Louis Vuitton). Then, I moved to the front of the office after everyone left, because the back office creeps me out when I'm here alone.

I did my makeup, using only the tiny round mirror on my compact, having brought everything from my makeup table (a.k.a. The Boy's desk), including the kitchen sink, but excluding my makeup mirror.

The Boy picked me up, I locked up the office and turned on the alarm, and we set off for McD's for a quick dinner before the show. Of course, he's talking the whole time (to me? to himself? who knows?), about where to park. I suggest several places but, of course, I'm stoopid, so I have no clue what I'm talking about. I'm to speak when spoken to, apparently? He's not being snotty or snide or anything, he's just not taking any of my suggestions, or even considering them, so I get pissy. I'm trying not to, but I feel the level of pissyness rising. Finally, we park at the City Hall ... dammit... back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home