UptownGirl77

Thursday, April 01, 2004

I took a break from writing yesterday to do a few dishes, and then The Boy came home, so I closed down pretty quickly.

He made a deliciously bad dinner: Chicken finger burgers and Tater Tots. Then we settled in for the tv. We're so spontaneous. Friends at 7:30, 70's at 8, AI at 8:30, Newlyweds at 9, then the Adam Returns that we taped earlier this week. Then I read until I fell asleep.

AI. Where do I begin? I don't know what the heck happened. I really don't think that those were the three people with the fewest votes. I would really like to see a change in the voting, but it wouldn't really be fair at this point, would it? I think the judges should get 50% of the vote but, looking back, what would that do? After all, Paula did pick Leah for her wildcard and, last year, Simon picked Carmen! Anyway, something's got to change. I wish contestants would just start quitting in protest. I'm sure they're contractually obligated to stay, but still. It would give the producers something to think about. But, then again, they would eat it up because it would make even more teenyboppers, and pathetic twenty-somethings like me, tune in.

So I brought my laptop to work today (can't do personal stuff on work computer. Ha!), and a pair of jeans, my makeup bag, etc. The Boy is picking me up here after he finishes work; so I'll have plenty of time to change, paint my face, etc., before we have to go to HP. I think, because of time constraints, we're just going to grab a quick burger at McD's before the show, and not bother going home beforehand; hence, the need to bring everything to work.

Despite the fact that I love my Marcelle stuff, I've got three monster zits: One in the middle of my forehead, one above my top lip and one below my bottom lip. Hooray for concealer.

I really want to take advantage of the boss-less day and make a few changes to the template. Let's see what I come up with, shall we? Damn, I really need a host so I can start uploading graphics and pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home