UptownGirl77

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Two shows I've never watched, but would sort of like to start watching, to see what the fuss was all about: My So-Called Life and Sex and the City. I think you can rent the season DVDs now, for each. Maybe I'll do that this weekend.

It's A's birthday today, so we're going over for dinner and to watch American Idol. Well, we know we won't actually WATCH AI. They'll talk through the whole thing, which infuriates me to no end; however, it's his birthday, so I have to be nice.

Things I hate:


  1. When people talk during tv shows or movies that I'm trying to watch.
  2. Being bloated.
  3. Discovering forgotten expenses and not having the money to pay for them.
  4. Waiting for my income tax refund.
  5. Paying $50 for a birthday gift, AND having to pay for dinner.
  6. Number 5, plus, they still owe me $20. Meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home