UptownGirl77

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Ow. My entire body is an aching mass. But I'll get to that later.

Games night sucked. Saturday, we went for dinner, and then to Indigo, and I bought two magazines and a book. Not the book I wanted though. The book I wanted was only available in hard cover. I hate hard cover. So I bought Speechless, by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout.

Last night, or should I say this morning, Dad called. Drunk. Very drunk. I pretty much yelled at him and told him that he's got to get it together, if not for his own sake then for mine and CJ's. I got off the phone with Dad, and went back to bed. The Boy asked if I was okay, and I just started sobbing. For my dad, for my brother, for my mother, for myself, for what used to be my family. For knowing that I'll never have that family again. I don't want to think about it anymore.

Today was nice. :) We slept in, went for lunch at the mall, then to Ikea, where we got a credit card with a $2,000 limit. So we bought this coffee table and this dresser. I put the coffee table and dresser drawers together, and The Boy did the dresser. I think we're going to give our old stuff to his brothers for their apartment. They're starving students, so they could use the help. And my body is aching from carrying stuff and putting stuff together. So there.

I talked to TP online tonight. She sent me some pictures, one of which was of DS dressed as Santa Claus, with TM and MB on his knee. TM is so gross. He looks so bloated and smarmy and... middle-aged. It's called karma. And, like revenge, it tastes sweet.

S is curled up beside me. She's been with me since the beginning. Sometimes I just think about how much we've been through together. I'm SO thankful that she's here. I'd be lost without her.

The Boy finished The Suffering tonight. We're watching a documentary on Eastern State Penitentiary right now. Old prisons are fascinating to me.

Writing. Choppy. Getting. Late. Must. Sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home