UptownGirl77

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I haven't written in a while. Not much to say. New job is kinda blah right now. Still working from RM's house. When does the "work from home" kick in, I wonder??? He's out at his son's track and field event right now, so I'm taking advantage of the free time.

What has happened lately? Hm. Spoke to my mother. A few times. We're okay again I guess. I'm glad, but I'm still bitter, and it's hard to disguise it, but I'm doing a pretty good job of it. My family's great at pretending everything's okay.

I missed Jesus Christ Superstar. The only nights left are Friday and Saturday, which don't work. Friday is the last games night of the season, and Saturday night we're doing Mother's Day at The Boy's mom's. Oh well. I'm sure it'll come around again. Pfft. Right.

So C&R are coming to visit in June! I'm SO excited to see C. I SO need some girl time. I need some retail therapy. Hopefully, R and The Boy will get along well, so they can do stuff and C and I can do stuff like spa, shopping, and just stuff that the guys wouldn't want to do.

Plus, Dad's coming to visit too! He says July, August or September. Uhhh... do you have to be so specific?? It's cool though. He has to wait until he hears from Comp, to see if he can work again. If he does, he has to find out when, so the timing is key I guess.

I got an email from JH today. I guess T's pretty sick. J sounds really stressed, personally and professionally. I hope everything goes okay this week for them.

I'm seriously grasping for things to write about. Why am I so drained? I'm exhausted when I get home from RM's house every day. I guess I'm not used to putting in a full day's work anymore. Ha! I guess learning really is hard work.

I'm going to have a snack I think. More later, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home