UptownGirl77

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Thanks, Sar. These things are fun.

I am not: A size 6.
I hurt: my wrist somehow. I must have slept on it wrong or something.
I love: The Boy, my brother, my dad, my friends, music, books, food...
I hate: I don't hate my mom. I hate cheaters.
I fear: Broken bones. Having had over 100, I fear it every day.
I forget: things when I'm stressed. Things become distorted in my memory, so it's as if I'm recalling something completely different from others involved.
I remember: A lot from my early childhood, when I was like 4. Actually, I remember a moment from my second birthday party, when we were all sitting around the kitchen table, and someone was bringing over my cake with blood red icing.
I imagine: independently wealthy, and able to support all my family and friends.
I hope: to be cancer-free next year.
I crave: chocolate of course!
I regret: Not being nice to my brother and little cousins when I was young.
I care: but am not motivated to change.
I always: procrastinate.
I want: a flat stomach and strong bones.
I feel alone: On Saturday, when the Boy is at work and I'm home alone all day.
I listen: but I don't hear.
I hide: my feet and my gut.
I pretend: that I don't care what others think. That I know what I'm doing. But I do... and I don't.
I drive: nothing yet. My test is on the 23rd!
I sing: not as much as I used to. I would love to start again.
I cry: More now than I ever have in my life, even when I was in and out of hospitals.
I destroy: my body with caffeine.
I dance: Conservatively. It hurts to jump, so my feet are usually pretty close to the ground.
I write: More than I ever have, and it helps a lot.
I wake: when the kitties jump on me or the bedside table.
I breathe: The Boy's cologne, and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
I play: Acoustic guitar, but need new strings.
I venture: guesses.
I find: shopping for new clothes is an emotionally scarring task.
I pray: For happiness and safety for everyone
I miss: My family and friends, performing, nice weather
I kiss: the ground The Boy walks on.
I succeed: when I really put my mind to things.
I learn: something new every day. Today it's that I should have worn socks.
I feel: Proud. I sold 4 tests, and the money from the sale will pay for our new colour laser printer.
I know: that my family will never be the same.
I joke: when I'm nervous.
I say: "whatever" when I care very deeply but don't want you to know it.
I change: my mind more than the average person changes his/her underwear.
I fail: at anything that requires willpower and self-discipline.
I dream: of being happy, healthy, and wealthy.
I believe: The best and worst are both yet to come.
I wonder: if everything is really as it seems.
I worry: that one day I'll go home and find the kitties sick or worse.
I wish: I'd ridden a bike.
I fight: when I need love.
I need: hugs and kisses and reassurance on a regular basis.
I am: excited to start a new job, but scared to leave the old one.
I: love my boyfriend and our life together, but want to move to a bigger apartment. And get married. And have babies. And live happily ever after.
Current music: 80's lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home