UptownGirl77

Monday, April 05, 2004

So I get to A's house, and she says she's going to Wendy's to get M some dinner. I asked her to pick up something for me too, and pulled out my wallet. She said that, if I didn't let her pay for it, she wouldn't let me babysit M again. :) So that was cool.

The part that wasn't cool was when I asked when she expected to be home. She said, "Well, the meeting starts at 9, so hopefully by 10." I was not happy. A specifically said 9, and the meeting didn't even start til 9. I think he'll get a talking to tomorrow. I didn't get home until 10:30, and The Boy had to get his own dinner, and watch Average Joe by himself.

Speaking of Average Joe, I can't believe Adam picked Samantha. I thought the dog thing was enough of a turn-off. I felt so bad for his family. His mom was so right when she said that Adam picking Samantha over Rachel was like Melana picking Jason over Adam. Totally.

I'm tired. I need sleep. I need to lose weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home