UptownGirl77

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Idol, Survivor and Newlyweds tonight. I should change the name of my blog to "Blog of a Reality TV Junkie."

I think we're going to Quizno's for dinns, then to A&G's for the shows. I've been reading a few blogs today, and they all make me want to introduce myself to the writers. Every blog I read contains something that makes me want to say, "Yeah, me too!" or, "Hey, that's a perspective I hadn't considered."

I wish I weren't angry with my mother anymore. I wish I could call her and tell her how angry I am with her. I wish I felt like she cared one way or the other. I know, deep, deep, waaaaaay, down deep that she does care, but she's just not showing it. I need to see some remorse, dammit. Is that too much to ask? I guess it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home