UptownGirl77

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I keep running the fingers of my right hand along my right cheek. I can't believe how soft my skin is now! I've always had problems with my skin, either with it being too dry, too pimply, too flaky, too blotchy... It's so nice to see those problems going away a little more every day. In case I've never mentioned it, I LOVE Marcelle products. You should check them out. Good Canadian company, with amazing makeup and skin care products. And pretty reasonably priced too.

I feel like I haven't accomplished anything at work this week. I know I have though. A lot of things. A profile update, and TONS of computer maintenance. I so want to leave this place forever. Forevah.

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find new things to write about. Well, this just popped into my head for some reason. The first time I went to my ex-boyfriend's house, I was creeped out to see that he had a Glamour Shot of his mother hanging on his bedroom wall. I asked what the deal was, and he said something about wanting to display a photo of the person who, he claimed, was the most beautiful woman in the world. When I repeat it, it sounds almost cute. Trust me though, it was creepy as hell. Surreal. Bizarre. I'm not kidding. We didn't last long, for a plethora of reasons. I'll do you the favour of not going into those reasons, but let's just say that he was a dirty, dirty liar, and a creepy mama's boy. Just the thought of him makes me want to take a scalding shower, curl up in the fetal position and chant, "I feel so dirty. I feel so dirty."

Yes, folks, I've been with some winners. Thankfully, my relationship with The Boy has been relatively drama-free these past two years or so. There was plenty of drama at the beginning, when he would test me with his I-want-you-so-I'll-push-you-away tactics, and his ex calling every five minutes. Things are good now though. Really good. I thank my lucky stars every day that I have him and he has me.

We're going to A&G's tonight, and I think we're getting greasy McD's for dinns. Yum. Haven't done the burger dinner in so long. Should be sickeningly good. I'll probably write after we get home. We're watching Survivor at A&G's house, and then will watch the taped AI when we get home, after which The Boy will probably want to play his video game. I'll be back, if there's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home