UptownGirl77

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Will I never learn? I opened the mail again yesterday, and it was the invoice. He made a purchase on June 10th, and put $2,000 on credit. This is gonna be nice!!! I wonder how much he paid in cash? It can't have been exactly $2K on the nose. And he still has a $500 credit.

I can't believe it. I'm in shock. Luckily, when I opened it and freaked out, I jumped online and Anna was here. She kinda talked me down a little.

When we were at A&G's on Friday, he and A were whispering in the kitchen, and then resumed loud "we weren't whispering" talk. I heard mention of the balloon.

I can't wait. I don't know how I'm going to keep this inside for four more days. Hell, I've waited this long, what's four more days? Watch, now it will rain on Sunday and we'll have to postpone again. I'll freak.

I can't wait to see. The sky, the horizon, the ring. :)

1 Comments:

  • ohmigosh! I can only imagine the torment you are feeling right now!!! Congrats:) And I will keep my fingers crossed that the skies are crystal clear!

    By Blogger Unknown, At June 22, 2004 at 9:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home