UptownGirl77

Friday, March 19, 2004

I feel so blah today. I don't want to work. I want to go home and go to sleep. Or find another job. I've been checking the government web sites lately for postings, but haven't found anything in my geographic area (or area of expertise, for that matter).

It's Friday, so I should be happy, but why? It's going to be games tonight (replete with fighting, I'm sure), dinner tomorrow, and a movie Sunday. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... There's got to be more than this.

I've given up on the ring idea. I think he really meant it that it will be another few years before he's ready. Can I wait that long? Even as I type this, I'm hoping, in the back of my mind, and deep in my heart, that he'll do it on Saturday. That he'll prove me wrong. That he'll finally show me that he's in it for the long haul. He claims he is, but now he needs to show me. Isn't there a song about that? If you know it, please email me and tell me what it is.

Or just email me for no reason. I love hearing from new people.

Will anyone even be able to read this? I can't make the "most recently published blogs" list lately, no matter how hard I try. Posting at a high-traffic time of day, I guess.

Anyway... that's it for now. I guess I'd better get a little work done. At least I'm wearing my Silvers today, so I've got comfort if nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home