UptownGirl77

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Well, game night last night was cancelled, because A&G were sick. We were pretty relieved. We had souvlaki and salad for dinner, and watched Thursday's Mad Mad House and then the 9:00 Playing it Straight. Today, I watched the concert version of Les Miserables. I wish it had been the fully blocked one, with all the scenery and props and stuff, but the concert version was pretty moving just the same.

Then we went to The Boy's parents' for dinner (shepherd's pie. Ick.), and then to Chapters. I had no idea how many wedding planning books and magazines there are. It's insane, and they're all so obscenely expensive! Vendors pray on gullible brides, I guess.

We got home around 8:30, and we watched Gothika. One of my biggest fears: Waking up one day to find that the people around me think I've done something horrible (i.e. committed murder!), and that I'm crazy! To know the cause, or the real murderer, and have no one believe you. Bleh. I don't even want to think about it.

Tomorrow, we're going to Casey's for lunch, then to the video game store so The Boy can buy his video game, then to see Secret Window. Should be a nice day. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home