UptownGirl77

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

So I forgot to mention that, on Monday night, we went with A&G out for dinner to Montana's. Campfire platter = Yum.

Last night, we watched Next Action Star (if it's reality, we'll watch it), and went to sleep. I'm such a granny. He reads for a while, but I go right to sleep, at like 10 p.m. It's pathetic! I slept right through the night, until 8 this morning, and still wanted more sleep. I could sleep right now. I love sleep.

Anna was here for lunch today. I can't believe it's been six years. We talk online all the time, but I guess it makes us lazy. It was nice to see her again. And the pizza was SO GOOD.

I've made like 25 phone calls today. "Hellothisistcallingfromdmayispeaktoyourbookkeeperplease?" Man, accountants are friendly. Much more friendly than corporate buyers.

Tonight, we'll watching something or other and probably go to bed at 10 again. The Boy is going to finally list the bike in the Auto Trader tonight. I doubt he'll have much luck now, considering it's almost the end of June. Bikers in the market have probably already made their purchases, so I doubt he'll get what he wants for it.

All this in the way of saying that I don't think I'll be able to breathe until Sunday has come and gone. He keeps saying he's so excited that we can spend the day together, with no interruptions. So am I, baby. So am I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home